The project “European Mobility Management Platform Project” brings together 5 European partners, located in Wales, Poland, Italy and France.
The objective of the project is to enable youth workers to acquire skills and expertise needed to manage international mobility projects. The idea is to support young people with fewer opportunities in the construction of their project. To that purpose several tools will be created in cooperation :
- An online training on the management of European mobility projects
- A specific training session for the support of young people with fewer opportunities
- An evaluation and certification process for youth workers
- A guide on the sessions of vocational guidance and inclusion
- A platform to capitalize and disseminate these tools.
The main objective is to facilitate social inclusion and employability of young people, especially those with fewer opportunities, through effective management of mobility projects by youth workers.
The project partners are:
- ADICE (Lead Partner)
- CESIE Italy
- CCW in Pays de Galle
- A Tire They in France
- EFM in Poland
Here you can see the video made at the seminar held in Cardiff!