You can now apply for the new vacancies of our EU Aid Volunteers deployment projects.
New vacancy in Thailand is now available ! The other vacancies for Palestine, Turkey, Albania, Bolivia, India, Uganda and Georgia starting in May and June 2019 will be available soon.
If you are interested in such humanitarian volunteering opportunities, you must complete the following application documents (that you can find in the list of vacancies below) :
– your application form SuD HAV completed
– your self assessment questionnaire completed
– your CV Europass
>> Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email subject, please mention your name and the exact title of the EU Aid Volunteers vacancy you apply for!
The first vacancies of the EU Aid Volunteers HVA deployment project coordinated by ADICE with MONDO and ADRA Slovakia and our non-EU partners from 5 countries (Morocco, Algeria, Albania, Georgia, Turkey) will be published soon !
Deadline : 20th of January 2019
- Junior EU Aid Volunteer, Nutritionist, Albania (12 months) >>>
- Junior, EU Aid Volunteers – Support of Gender Network of Samegrelo Region, Georgia (12 months) >>>
- Senior, EU Aid Volunteers – Volunteers and programs coordination & Supervision officer, Turkey (12 months) >>>
SuD HAV 2
The EU Aid Volunteers SuD HAV 2 deployment project coordinated by MONDO with ADICE and ASPEm and our non-EU partners from 10 countries (Peru, Bolivia, Palestine, Ukraine, Ghana, Uganda, Kenya, Nepal, India and Thailand) opened the first vacancies !
Deadline (Uganda, Thaïland, India): 23th of January 2019
Deadline (Palestine and Bolivie): 10th January 2019
- Senior EU Aid Volunteers, Learning Community and Lifelong Learning Projects, Thailand (12 months) >
- Junior EU Aid Volunteers, Communication, Bolivia (12 months) >>>
- Senior EU Aid Volunteers, Social Protection and Safety Nets, India (12 months) >>>
- Junior EU Aid Volunteers, Communication, India (12 months) >>>
- Junior EU Aid Volunteers, Water & Sanitation, India (9 months) >>>
- Junior EU Aid Volunteers, Organisationnal development & capacity building, Palestine (6 months) >>>
- Senior EU Aid Volunteers, Community Development and Economic Empowerment, Uganda (12 months) >>>
The EU Aid Volunteers MPDL (Movimiento por la Paz, el Desarme et la Libertad) deployment project coordinated by MPDL with ADICE and our non-EU partners from Perou and Bolivia are now available opened !
Deadline : 20th of January 2019
- Junior EU Aid Volunteers, Child Protection, Bolivia (12 months) >>>
- Senior EU Aid Volunteers, Child Protection, Bolivia (12 months) >>>
- Senior EU Aid Volunteers, Communications, Peru (12 months) >>>
- Junior EU Aid Volunteers, Child Rights, Peru (12 months) >>>
>> Next steps :
In January 2019: the pre-selected candidates will have a Skype interview with ADICE and our Non EU partners.
Between February and April 2019: The pre-selected candidates will participate to the online and face-to-face pre-departure trainings.
The final selection announcement will be done after the pre-departure trainings in April 2019.
The complementary training will take place between April and May 2019.
>> More vacancies :