Volunteering activity (European Solidarity Corps)
European volunteering allows young people to engage personally in activities at European level.
- 18 to 30 years
- 2 to 12 months
- EU and neighboring countries of the EU
- Being a citizen of the EU or having a valid residence permit until you return to France
Not having previously participated in an EVS project of more than 2 months
No prerequisites for skills and experiences
Every year, 60 volunteers go to Europe to do their volunteer work.
The activities take place within associations or local communities in the following fields: art and culture, social, environment and heritage protection, media and youth information, fight against exclusion, racism and xenophobia, health, economy solidarity, sport, cultural diversity, future of Europe, migration, etc.
The objectives are:
- Develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, particularly with a view to strengthening social cohesion in the European Union;
- Develop personal and professional skills;
- Promote common European values.