Following the first seminar and exchange between the partners, a first presentation of our project was carried out:
The main objective of E-Roma project is to promote, disseminate and exchange and practical work undertaken in the field of Roma integration from different sources. The partner of the consortium wants to rely on the experience and existing good practices that have been undertaken by many organizations, institutions, authorities and other stakeholders.
The project outcome will be a platform for transnational online education and information for educators, project managers, professionals, policy makers, stakeholders and Roma communities, depending on their needs.
The objectives of the project are:
- Raise awareness on the importance of the collaboration and exchange of good practices in the field,
- Building an online platform to inform the European people and organizations interested in educational projects, policies and actions in the field of education and training of Roma,
- Improve the use of different tools already designed, collect and present them through the online platform
- Provide good education and training practices, policies and other relevant documents in the field of education and training of Roma,
- Disseminate and evaluate good practice in education,
- Share good practice between EU partners.
The consortium of this e-RR project consists of 6 partners, each partner coordinates specific activities. The partners of e-RR project are:
- Razvojno izobraževalni center Novo mesto, Slovenia (partner project coordinator, leader of the Activity 1: Management and coordination; http://www.ric-nm.si/si/)
- Trnavska univerzita, Slovakia (leader of Activity 2: identification and analysis of the situation; http://www.truni.sk/)
- The Union of Associations Multikultura, Poland (leader of Activity 3: Implementation of the online platform; http://multikultura.manifo.com/)
- ADICE – Association for Development and European citizens’ initiatives, France (leader of Activity 4: Dissemination; http://www.adice.asso.fr/)
- Ljudska Univerza Kočevje, Slovenia (Leader of activity 5: Operation; http://www.lu-kocevje.si/)
- Hrvatski zavod za zapošljavanje, Podružni ureD Karlovac, Croatia (leader of the activity 6: quality assurance and assessment; http://www.hzz.hr/default.aspx?id=10372).
The E-RR project is co-funded by the Lifelong Learning program for an amount of € 398,639, the share of co-financing by the European Union is 75%. The program will be carried out from January 2014 to December 2015.