Project Development & Management – Egypte (Anglais)
Established in 2006, Etijah has been an instrumental force in Egypt, working tirelessly to bring about positive change and empower communities across the country. As an esteemed non-governmental organization (NGO), its focus has been on addressing key societal challenges and uplifting various sectors through a multitude of projects.
Throughout our existence, a wide array of initiatives has been successfully implemented by Etijah in five core sectors. These sectors encompass Economic Empowerment, Health and Women Empowerment, Education & Training, Humanitarian efforts, and Volunteerism and Civic Engagement. By strategically targeting these areas, Etijah have been able to make a substantial impact on the lives of countless individuals.
- Assist in conducting needs assessments and project feasibility studies;
- Contribute to the development of project proposals, including goals, objectives, and activities;
- Research and gather relevant data and information for project design and planning;
- Support stakeholder engagement activities, including meetings, workshops, and consultations;
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation, such as project plans, budgets, and reports;
- Collaborate with team members to ensure project activities are aligned with project objectives;
- Support the monitoring and evaluation activities of ongoing projects;
Besoins de l'organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively convey ideas, concepts, and project information to various stakeholders.
- Active listening skills and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue.
Project Management skills:
- Basic understanding of project management principles and methodologies.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
The working time is set at approximately 3 to 5 hours per week (flexible according to the volunteer’s planning).
- Send your CV with the name of the assignment you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org